Coronavirus (covid 19) Update - 10.12.2020
Dear Friends and Patients of West Park Dental Care,
We are open to see routine check-ups and hygienist cleans.
We can also carry out most routine work such as fillings, extractions, root canal treatments, crowns and bridgework.
Can we say a huge 'Thank you' to all our patients who have, without fail, been so understanding of the restrictions we have had to work under.
We still have social distancing measures in place therefore we ask you to follow our Covid procedure:
Prior to leaving for your appointment please ensure you have visited the lavatory, have hydrated and brushed your teeth as the practice facilities will be restricted. Please avoid bringing bags and belongings into the practice if possible. Please take time to fill in your medical history form online if you can. This is important as it is an essential aspect of your records, saves patient contact with pen and paper and is very secure and links with our in practice patient records.
On arrival please TEXT the practice on this number 07895144823 with your name and that you have arrived and REMAIN in your car or outside the practice following social distancing rules. We will call you back when we are ready for you to enter the practice and a member of staff will check your temperature before you enter and ask a few questions ie:
Have you had a persistent cough in the last 14 days?
Have you had a raised temperature/fever in the last 14 days?
Have you lost taste/smell in the last 14 days?
Have you had contact with a Covid positive patient or been diagnosed Covid positive in the last 14 days?
If you know you will answer yes to any of these questions, please do not attend and call to discuss your appointment.
On entering you will be asked to hand sanitize and be taken into the surgery. Please use a card for payment.
Please bring a comprehensive list of ALL medication that you take. And please attend alone if possible unless you need a carer to help you or are a child being brought by your parent.
Best wishes, Andrew , Alex and everyone at West Park Dental Care.
Please do not visit our practice if:
• You are self-isolating as per the Government guidelines
• You have any of these symptoms: cough, fever or shortness of breath – even if they are mild
• You fall into the ‘vulnerable’ category as defined by the UK Government
Important guidance if you are planning on visiting our dental practice
It is important when visiting our practice that you take the following steps, in line with the latest government advice:
• Keep your hands clean, washing regularly and thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
• Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch all coughs and sneezes and then bin the tissue
• Then wash your hands with soap and water; or use a sanitiser
• Try to avoid direct or close contact (closer than 2 metres for over 15 minutes) with any people who may be unwell